Monday 1 September 2014

Story about another planet


I have been on this planet for so long I can't remember. I came here while my own planet

was under attack. I came here with my younger brother and my friend Jake. We're looking

for parts for my damaged space ship. My spaceship got messed up in the crash landing.

We've been looking for 3 weeks and found scratch. I'm starting to think we should just

leave the ship and walk, to civilisation. "Someone's following us." whispered my brother,

I turned just in time to see a shape jump behind a rock. I pull out my plasma bow and hold

the arrow poised. Jake pull's out his p230, the most reliable weapon, Harry draws his 

pistol. On my mark we surround the rock. Then out jumps a little puffy. (Puffy = cut little 

fluffy shear shape creature), they come in many colours this ones yellow. We all let out a 

big sigh. Then a Rock Bison started chasing us. I was running for my life then... I tripped.

I rolled over and drew my bow at the same time, I let my arrow fly it hit the bison in its

only week spot. The mouth, Rock Bisons are pretty much a living charging rock. Jake pulled

me up to my feet and we set off once again. As we were walking Harry said "That was to

close." Look over there I yelled it was a human ship. We broke off into a run heading for

ship, and at that moment a tomahawk rocket blasts the though the sky. We were 10 meters

away from the ship when it went up in a ball of fire.



No comments:

Post a Comment