Wednesday 21 May 2014

200 hundred word story.

I’m a ninja jumping from rooftop to rooftop though the city. I hear a cry from a crazy old lady. I go to see what’s happening. The crazy old lady yells.
“HE STOLE MY RING”
“Who stole your ring” I say
“That man running away” She yells at me
“I’ll be right back” I shout over my shoulder as I sprint after the guy.
As I run I keep seeing this random man in doorways on roofs and down alleyways.
Im closing in on the guy when out of nowhere and huge explosion.
I feel my head smack the concrete and see turn and see the unmistakable face… Terminator. I feel myself lose consciousness.

I wake up in a side alley. My head is throbbing now I really hate that guy.
I going to find him. I’ll cut him up and fed him to the lions at the zoo. Except he's made out of metal. But I’ll still cut him.
“You can try” Says a dirty old homeless man.
“I didn't even know I was talking out loud” I say
“The Terminator, He’s been stealing stuff from this city forever”
The old man said.
“Do you know where he’s going” I ask the old guy.
“Yea, he’s up in that cave in mountain” Says the old man
“I’ll be right back” I said as I leave

I’m half way up to the cave. When the weird sinister stranger come out of nowhere holding a rocket launcher. I sprint straight at him. He fire’s. I go down on my knees and slide under the RPG get up and keep running. Pull out my sword, cut him in half His legs stay standing but his torso falls over the edge. “Out of sight out of mind” I whispered to myself.

Finally I reach the cave and there he is just standing there. With a sword.

I draw my own and charge him. Our swords clash sending sparks everywhere. He threw me down. He takes aim with his gun, I throw my sword It jammed the gun barrel and it exploded in his face taking his head off. I return to town a hero.    

1 comment: